Morbus Meulengracht Forum

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte lesen Sie meine guten Gesundheitstipps unter
http://tinyurl.com/gutegesundheitstipps

Please read my good health tips at
http://tinyurl.com/verygoodhealthtips

Bitte schauen Sie sich auch meine Homepage unter
http://medizinmannsweltverbessererseite.heliohost.org/
an bzw. suchen Sie nach "Medizinmanns Weltverbessererseite". Please also check out my homepage!

Ich bin jederzeit unter der folgenden Emailadresse zu erreichen / you can contact me anytime at
[email protected]

Update 26.07.2023 ACHTUNG mein Hoster hat vor kurzem ein merkwürdiges Problem "aus dem Nichts" erzeugt...Links enthalten beim ersten Laden einer Forums-Seite offenbar manchmal eine "PHP Session ID" mitten im Link (also im "Inline Link", also "von außen nicht sichtbar", außer, wenn man über den Link mit der Maus fährt), was dazu führt, dass man, wenn man auf einen solchen Link klickt, auf der Hauptseite des Forums oder wieder auf genau der Seite, von der man ausgegangen ist, landet, d.h. man wird im Kreis geschickt bzw. zur Hauptseite zurückgeführt und kommt nie zum Ziel-Link. Wenn das passiert, bitte die ganze Seite mit den defekten Links im Browser NEU LADEN, d.h. STRG + F5 drücken, bzw. STRG + R drücken, damit der Browser gezwungen wird, die Seite neu zu laden, dann verschwinden alle "PHP Session IDs" aus den Links und die Links auf der Seite funktionieren wieder ganz normal.

Update 26th of July 2023: A strange problem emerged out of the blue, probably caused by my current hoster...if links do not properly work, the reason probably is that a "PHP Session ID" is added to the link (for whatever reason), in this case, reload the page (CTRL + F5 or CTRL + R in most browsers) and the link will work properly again!! This only applies to links which lead to this forum here, all other links works, except .de.vu links, as the old forwarding service does not exist anymore. You can learn how to easily repair .de.vu links in the following link (see below).

Die im Forum an verschiedenen Stellen enthaltenen, nicht mehr funktionierenden .de.vu Links - das war ein Weiterleitungsdienst, der leider seinen Betrieb komplett eingestellt hat - können folgendermaßen "repariert" werden: http://meulengrachtforum.altervista.org/forum/index.php/topic,1161.msg4069.html#msg4069

Autor Thema: Some thoughts about the liver cleanse  (Gelesen 2707 mal)

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
    • Medizinmanns Weltverbessererseite
Some thoughts about the liver cleanse
« am: 24. Oktober 2006, 18:19:23 »

----------------------------------

Shep
GWMB Registered User
(10/24/06 7:40 am)
Reply    New Post Dr Clark What sort of success has anyone had with the Dr Hulda Clark liver cleanse mentioned in your forum?

I ask as I was tempted to try it but am aware the 'Dr' Clark has run into a few legal problems resulting from her medical claims (see http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/clark.html).).

---------------------

Hello,

I did it several times and it surely has a good effect for general detoxification. The procedure works exactly as described in Clarks book.

There are some discussions regarding whether the green stones (or sludge) are gallstones or not. There are reports that some people have taken this stuff to a lab for examination and found out that it is only an olive oil + grapefruit mixture (some sort of soap so to say) that forms because of a chemical reaction with the gastric acid. This seems to be true indeed, but this does not mean that the method does not help with gallstones or that indeed gallstones -->can<-- be expelled.

I have asked several health practitioners who work with the method (which does NOT originate from Clark btw, Clark itself openly says in her book that it does not originate from her) and they said that several of their patients were indeed able to get rid of gallstones with the method (they already had appointments for surgery, which were then cancelled because sonography did not show gallstones anymore). This means, probably most of the green stuff that you will find in the toilet when you do the liver cleanse is really just a chemical reaction product and not gallstones; still, it is -->possible<-- that you also get rid of real gallstones. Chances that you get rid of gallstones are very much higher with very high probability if you take substances that soften the stones (there are several alternative substances for this purpose available) in advance, if you do additional measures like hot baths (opens up passageways), liver packings (for example with castor oil) and/or if you CONTINUOUSLY do liver cleanses (every 2 weeks for example) until no more stuff is expelled. There are reports that no more stuff is expelled after a certain number of liver cleanses. Dont ask me why however...

All in all, if you take into account that this method is used widely for example in the russian naturopathy schools  and has had an excellent track record for decades there, if you study all the reports of people who did liver cleanses very often and on a regular basis (reports in various forums and yahoo groups etc.) and if you read "independent" books about the method it becomes clear that the method is indeed valuable.

The "standard" liver cleanse method is very harsh, there exists an alternative protocol with superphos 30 and oxypowder...which is more expensive but is said to be much more convenient. I am going to find a "middle" way regarding cost / earn ratio so to say by experimenting with other substances that can possibly replace superphos and oxypowder and are not so expensive, while still being more convenient than the original recipe. LOL - it is all about the money, you cannot make a lot of money with the standard recipe. And altough the alternative method is surely more convenient, the chosen substances clearly show where the focus of the inventors was because they are so expensive...lol...

There is another probably very valuable method to get rid of toxins and heavy metals that works with castor oil. It is only mentioned in the german part of my forum
http://www.meulengracht.de.vu
at the moment. I will translate it or try to get or find an english description about it on the net soon.

Regarding the quackwatch site, lol...if there was an entry about gilberts syndrome there they would surely write that people who claim to suffer from gilberts syndrome are definitely hypochondriac because "independent" science says that it is no real illness (symptome-free). And everyone who says the opposite is clearly a quack or a crackpot - proven by science lol. Btw science is funded 99% or so by big companies, probably thats an explanation for their "great results".

Best regards,

Medizinmann99
"Die wunderbare Einrichtung und Harmonie des Weltalls kann nur nach dem Plane eines allwissenden und allmächtigen Wesens zustande gekommen sein. Das ist und bleibt meine letzte und höchste Erkenntnis." Isaak Newton

Seite erstellt in 0.035 Sekunden mit 26 Abfragen.