Morbus Meulengracht Forum

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte lesen Sie meine guten Gesundheitstipps unter
http://tinyurl.com/gutegesundheitstipps

Please read my good health tips at
http://tinyurl.com/verygoodhealthtips

Bitte schauen Sie sich auch meine Homepage unter
http://medizinmannsweltverbessererseite.heliohost.org/
an bzw. suchen Sie nach "Medizinmanns Weltverbessererseite". Please also check out my homepage!

Ich bin jederzeit unter der folgenden Emailadresse zu erreichen / you can contact me anytime at
[email protected]

Update 26.07.2023 ACHTUNG mein Hoster hat vor kurzem ein merkwürdiges Problem "aus dem Nichts" erzeugt...Links enthalten beim ersten Laden einer Forums-Seite offenbar manchmal eine "PHP Session ID" mitten im Link (also im "Inline Link", also "von außen nicht sichtbar", außer, wenn man über den Link mit der Maus fährt), was dazu führt, dass man, wenn man auf einen solchen Link klickt, auf der Hauptseite des Forums oder wieder auf genau der Seite, von der man ausgegangen ist, landet, d.h. man wird im Kreis geschickt bzw. zur Hauptseite zurückgeführt und kommt nie zum Ziel-Link. Wenn das passiert, bitte die ganze Seite mit den defekten Links im Browser NEU LADEN, d.h. STRG + F5 drücken, bzw. STRG + R drücken, damit der Browser gezwungen wird, die Seite neu zu laden, dann verschwinden alle "PHP Session IDs" aus den Links und die Links auf der Seite funktionieren wieder ganz normal.

Update 26th of July 2023: A strange problem emerged out of the blue, probably caused by my current hoster...if links do not properly work, the reason probably is that a "PHP Session ID" is added to the link (for whatever reason), in this case, reload the page (CTRL + F5 or CTRL + R in most browsers) and the link will work properly again!! This only applies to links which lead to this forum here, all other links works, except .de.vu links, as the old forwarding service does not exist anymore. You can learn how to easily repair .de.vu links in the following link (see below).

Die im Forum an verschiedenen Stellen enthaltenen, nicht mehr funktionierenden .de.vu Links - das war ein Weiterleitungsdienst, der leider seinen Betrieb komplett eingestellt hat - können folgendermaßen "repariert" werden: http://meulengrachtforum.altervista.org/forum/index.php/topic,1161.msg4069.html#msg4069

Seiten: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 126   Nach unten

Autor Thema: Coronavirus Plandemic, masks, vaccine vaccination risk danger co2 toxic lockdown  (Gelesen 222718 mal)

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
    • Medizinmanns Weltverbessererseite

No guarantees, but if this is true, it shows that all this is about depopulation, depopulation and depopulation:
===
wtf?

https://rumble.com/v28l6rq-covid-relief-funds-inexplicablywent-to-abortion-clinics-80-billion-racism-i.html
"Die wunderbare Einrichtung und Harmonie des Weltalls kann nur nach dem Plane eines allwissenden und allmächtigen Wesens zustande gekommen sein. Das ist und bleibt meine letzte und höchste Erkenntnis." Isaak Newton

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Murder, murder, murder. It is still murder if you "just" shorten someones lifespan by a significant amount and I guess many decades is quite significant, even a second would be murder - I guess thats another definition of murder, shortening another humans lifespan.
« Letzte Änderung: 13. März 2023, 13:08:38 von Medizinmann99 »
"Die wunderbare Einrichtung und Harmonie des Weltalls kann nur nach dem Plane eines allwissenden und allmächtigen Wesens zustande gekommen sein. Das ist und bleibt meine letzte und höchste Erkenntnis." Isaak Newton

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

No guarantees:
===
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1471480209491365907

Also see:
LEAKED FAUCI CLIP NOTICE HE SAID HE RECEIVED "THE SEQUENCE OF THE VIRUS FROM THE CHINESE!LEAKED FAUCI CLIP....
Notice.....
1. He said he received "The sequence of the Virus from the 'Chinese'"????
2. He said it takes 5-7 years to see if a vaccine is safe.
3. He said "If you vaccinate someone and they make an antibody response and they get exposed and infected, DOES the response that you induce actually enhance the infection and MAKE IT WORSE
4. VACCINES HAVE MADE THINGS WORSE MANY TIMES IN THE PAST ...........AND THOSE VACCINES WEREN'T RUSHED
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GIPtDzRTdmmj/

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Just another coincidence I guess
==
Exclusive: CDC Doled Out Hundreds of Millions in Grants to Push Vaccines, Collect Data in Communities of Color
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cdc-grants-covid-vaccines-data-communities-of-color/

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

AJ DEPRIEST UNCOVERS THE ENORMOUS COVID BRIBES TO ALL EDUCATION AND HOSPITALS FROM THE US GOVERNMENT
https://www.bitchute.com/video/WVlMdnQg2Yzw/

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

From minds.com:
===
Since the onset of the rona scamdemic, I've come to grips with several facts.

1. Our medical community has been irreparably corrupted by government MURDER money and indemnification laws. This community is no longer the benevolent, compassionate arm of care that it was intended to be.

2. The FDA is irreparably broken, having taken bribe money from the companies it was supposed to oversee and regulate. There is no solution for repairing this entity - IT HAS TO GO.

3. The CDC is no longer a trustworthy organization. Since 2020, it's become abundantly clear that they are owned and operated by BigPharma, and their objective is to SELL 'VACCINES'. If they ever were an organization that was meant to protect the people....I HIGHLY doubt it.

4. The WHO is also not a trustworthy organization, if they ever were. Also owned and operated by BigPharma, with an objective to force 'vaccines' on the world. Its new stated objective is to sit at the head of a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, where 'pandemics' will usher in their anticipated control over the whole world. They'll get to FORCE such things as lockdowns, injections of experimental toxins, medical surveillance, etc. They'll use the UN to do it by calling Marshall Law wherever they choose to get the desired results (depopulation).

I want to reiterate that these entities are NOT TO BE TRUSTED ANY LONGER! They have proven again and again that their intentions are MURDEROUS. The acronym agencies and bigpharma need to be eradicated. Humanity needs to find another way, because the above ISN'T IT!

Putting this out there: ~I~ will NEVER get another 'vaccine' injection, ~MY CHILDREN~ will NEVER get another 'vaccine' injection, ~THEIR CHILDREN~ will NEVER get a 'vaccine' injection. We will warn each new generation of the dangers of bigpharma poisons until there is NO BREATH LEFT in our bodies!

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Nothing to see here...
====
https://twitter.com/thereclaimparty/status/1629451385702891520?s=20

In the @pfizer trials 58% of pregnant women suffered a miscarriage.

There was no long term impact study on women's health nor fertility in either sex 🤔

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

This is now the part where they want to scare you into government digital money...

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

CBDCs and the connection to the current big bank failures, this is directly connected to the coronavirus "vaccines" as it is the same scheme, in principle at least:
===
https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/p/with-big-banks-going-under-cbdcs
===

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

This is very good and explains what is currently happening...this is the method of action regarding the covid crisis, agenda 2030 and so on, they are going in small steps and all these small steps seem random if you do not know the planned end result:
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1481630973375287315

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

The ridiculous "science" of the WHO and their co-conspirators explained in one picture. So the flu just disappeared in 2020 and 2021 and we are supposed to believe that absolute and total CRAP. I just read an "explanation" given by one of these new A.I.s and no, this explanation does not convince me in the slightest. Even the A.I. had to concede that "the flus virtual disappearance "is still not fully understood".
I think they simply relabeled flu cases to covid cases as they needed high numbers to scare the public into their covid tyranny. At least this would be the most simple and sensible explanation.
I never researched this topic in detail though.

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Well, there is quite some truth in this and this cannot be reminded often enough, so here it is, once again I guess:
====
They are there by your side, they seem normal, but they are superheroes. Even if I were fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for standing up to the greatest pressure I have ever seen, including from spouses, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.
People who have been capable of such personality, such courage and such critical ability undoubtedly embody the best of humanity.
They are found everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, countries and opinions.
They are of a particular kind; these are the soldiers that any army of light wishes to have in its ranks.
They are the parents that every child wishes to have and the children that every parent dreams of having.
They are beings above the average of their societies, they are the essence of the peoples who have built all cultures and conquered horizons.
They are there, by your side, they seem normal, but they are superheroes. They did what others could not do, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were alone. Excluded from their families’ Christmas tables, they have never seen anything so cruel.
They lost their jobs, they let their careers sink, they had no more money… but they didn’t care.
They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciations, betrayals and humiliations… but they continued.
Never before in humanity has there been such a casting, we now know who the resisters are on planet Earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races and all religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen ones of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything fell apart, collapsed.
It’s you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest marines, commandos, green berets, astronauts and geniuses couldn’t pass.
You are made of the stuff of the greatest that ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who shine in the dark.
===

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Cancer up 20% most likely because of the genocide injections

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

No guarantees:
===
Canada's Dr. William Makis has been reporting daily on very important topics, particularly untoward deaths. Now he reports on the effort to vaccinate children in Canada without parental consent

The identical language for vaccinators is found in US documents that similarly ignore the law on parental rights. It is after all a Global Reset. Please follow him. --Dr. Meryl Nass

https://makismd.substack.com/p/alberta-canada-is-now-giving-covid?utm_source=substack&utm_campaign=post_embed&utm_medium=web

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Lo and behold, you can have as many experimental injections as you want (as long as the taxpayer pays)!
Seiten: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 126   Nach oben

Seite erstellt in 0.037 Sekunden mit 26 Abfragen.