Morbus Meulengracht Forum

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte lesen Sie meine guten Gesundheitstipps unter
http://tinyurl.com/gutegesundheitstipps

Please read my good health tips at
http://tinyurl.com/verygoodhealthtips

Bitte schauen Sie sich auch meine Homepage unter
http://medizinmannsweltverbessererseite.heliohost.org/
an bzw. suchen Sie nach "Medizinmanns Weltverbessererseite". Please also check out my homepage!

Ich bin jederzeit unter der folgenden Emailadresse zu erreichen / you can contact me anytime at
[email protected]

Update 26.07.2023 ACHTUNG mein Hoster hat vor kurzem ein merkwürdiges Problem "aus dem Nichts" erzeugt...Links enthalten beim ersten Laden einer Forums-Seite offenbar manchmal eine "PHP Session ID" mitten im Link (also im "Inline Link", also "von außen nicht sichtbar", außer, wenn man über den Link mit der Maus fährt), was dazu führt, dass man, wenn man auf einen solchen Link klickt, auf der Hauptseite des Forums oder wieder auf genau der Seite, von der man ausgegangen ist, landet, d.h. man wird im Kreis geschickt bzw. zur Hauptseite zurückgeführt und kommt nie zum Ziel-Link. Wenn das passiert, bitte die ganze Seite mit den defekten Links im Browser NEU LADEN, d.h. STRG + F5 drücken, bzw. STRG + R drücken, damit der Browser gezwungen wird, die Seite neu zu laden, dann verschwinden alle "PHP Session IDs" aus den Links und die Links auf der Seite funktionieren wieder ganz normal.

Update 26th of July 2023: A strange problem emerged out of the blue, probably caused by my current hoster...if links do not properly work, the reason probably is that a "PHP Session ID" is added to the link (for whatever reason), in this case, reload the page (CTRL + F5 or CTRL + R in most browsers) and the link will work properly again!! This only applies to links which lead to this forum here, all other links works, except .de.vu links, as the old forwarding service does not exist anymore. You can learn how to easily repair .de.vu links in the following link (see below).

Die im Forum an verschiedenen Stellen enthaltenen, nicht mehr funktionierenden .de.vu Links - das war ein Weiterleitungsdienst, der leider seinen Betrieb komplett eingestellt hat - können folgendermaßen "repariert" werden: http://meulengrachtforum.altervista.org/forum/index.php/topic,1161.msg4069.html#msg4069

Seiten: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 126   Nach unten

Autor Thema: Coronavirus Plandemic, masks, vaccine vaccination risk danger co2 toxic lockdown  (Gelesen 224657 mal)

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
    • Medizinmanns Weltverbessererseite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_walPWEACsc&t=845s
Cristian Terhes
1140 Abonnenten
Press conference - 20.10.2021 - "we are here for you and we will fight for you!"

The press release can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/340832756541451/posts/915249002433154/
"Die wunderbare Einrichtung und Harmonie des Weltalls kann nur nach dem Plane eines allwissenden und allmächtigen Wesens zustande gekommen sein. Das ist und bleibt meine letzte und höchste Erkenntnis." Isaak Newton

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

https://gab.com/LisaAtch/posts/107159988903392914

I’m at a major sporting event that took place in Texas today. You cannot imagine how many people told me they took the jab or a family member did because “they had to”. No. You really do NOT “have to”.
"Die wunderbare Einrichtung und Harmonie des Weltalls kann nur nach dem Plane eines allwissenden und allmächtigen Wesens zustande gekommen sein. Das ist und bleibt meine letzte und höchste Erkenntnis." Isaak Newton

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

WHY DO SO MANY STILL BUY INTO THE NARRATIVE?
21st September 2021
======================
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLDpZ8daIVM
======================
Dan Astin-Gregory
24.100 subscribers
Does it sometimes feel like you’re surrounded by people who’ve been hypnotised in some way? Well, maybe you are.

My guest tonight is Mattias Desmet, Professor of Clinical Psychology at Ghent University in Belgium, and his observations over the past 18 months have led him to conclude that the overwhelming majority have indeed fallen under a kind of spell.

Except it’s not actually a spell, of course: the term for it is ‘mass formation’ and right now it’s manifesting as a psychological response — not unlike hypnosis — to the unrelenting, single-focus campaign of fear to which we have all been subjected.

Join me at 5pm when I will explore with Mattias what triggers and sustains this mass response, where it could ultimately lead us, why a minority somehow manages to remain unaffected, and whether there’s anything we can collectively do to break the spell before it’s too late.

Have you subscribed to the Pandemic Podcast mailing list? Please sign up here http://www.danjgregory.com/pandemic

Please also make sure you have signed and shared the Together Declaration http://www.togetherdeclaration.org
===============

From the comments, this is a really important one IMHO:
===============
The 4 factors for massformation:
1. Social isolation
2. Lack of meaningness
3. Free-floating anxiety
4. Accumulated frustration and anger 
In this state, the brain then holds on to an apparently correct, because scientific narrative easily - as by adhereing to the mass view, all four conditions are resolved. You are connected again, your behaviour becomes meaningful, your anxiety is replaced by trust in the measures and finally there is an easy target to unload your accumulated emotions unto. There you have your plandemic!
===============

Another good comment:
===============
Yes, I also feel that we MUST raise our voices now, and be united. There are so many people out there who are affraid to speak and who are losing their hope and strength and courage not to fall under this narrative. Not to become one of many, hypnotized, marching in mass formation. We must do whatever we can to prevent "Australia scenario". Thank you for this video.
===============

And another one:
===============
This is such a good, important and interesting take on the current situation we're facing. The world has gone from mad to nuts these past 18+ months. Mass delusion happening and it getting worse by the day! BUT I trust, and see, that a mass awakening is upon us. This HAS to happen. I have faith and I love and respect every single soul that tries their best to expose these atrocities committed!
===============

Another very good comment offering some solutions:
===============
Summary - for *Mass Formation* to occur, 3 things must 1st be present:    1) Lack of social bonding ( isolation )  2) Lack of meaning making ( alienation )  3) Free floating anxiety that something is wrong but not knowing what or how to solve it ( anxiety )  When these are present, a SOLUTION narrative can be presented:    1) Bring people "together" through shared absurd rituals that show people they belong to a group (mask wearing, 2 meter distancing, self-quarantine)    2) Give people a sense of purpose ("I am doing my part, I'm flattening the curve, I'm saving grandma, etc.")    3) Partially keep the anxiety in check by giving people an "enemy" and a "reason" against which they are fighting (but NOT actually solving the problem).   .... while at the same time re-inforcing the requirements for mass-formations (isolation, alienation, anxiety):    The MORE absurd the shared rituals are, the BETTER they work against those who are isolated, alienated, afraid and anxious.  My SOLUTIONS :    1) Anxiety : stop following NEWS and Social Media (stop the source of future/fear related anxiety)  2) Isolation : start physically meeting people in normal setting, doing daily fun stuff , NOT talking about COVID related stuff (also, be physical, outside, not just inside looking at screens)  3) Alienation: start doing (together with other people) hobbies, work or helping others that gives YOU meaning and purpose (a good feeling, a feeling you belong , feeling you have a purpose)
===============

And this one is thoroughly underestimated IMHO, this might be the REAL SOURCE of the problem:
===============
the great problem is the disconnect of people from God
===============
In the end, when all masks have fallen (including the plastic ones currently forced upon us), it will turn out all this was a spiritual battle for or against God, so choose your side wisely.
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Oktober 2021, 14:45:13 von Medizinmann99 »

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

"Never before have so many people believed so many lies".
- Dr. Vernon Coleman

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Immunization expert: ‘Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others’
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/frontlinenews/immunization-expert-unvaccinated-people-are-not-dangerous-vaccinated-people-are-dangerous-for-others/

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

UK Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are rapidly developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, and the Immune System decline has now begun in Children
By The Exposé on October 30, 2021
https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/30/gov-reports-show-fully-vaccinated-and-children-developing-ade/

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1301827369568309265

mikekemp541145
Nov 1 2021 · 9:37 AM

5.  What are the Real Experts Saying?

1. Why did Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi who is a leading virus expert in microbiology in Germany, one of the most cited research scientists in German history, former professor at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz and head of the Institute for Medical Microbiology and  Hygiene, say:

“Gene-based vaccines are an absolute danger to mankind and their use at present violates the Nuremberg codex, such that everyone who is propagating their use should be put before tribunal.”

“Especially the vaccination of children is something that is so criminal that I have no words to express my horror … We are horribly worried that there’s going to be an impact on fertility. And this will be seen in years or decades from now. And this is potentially one of the greatest crimes, simply one of the greatest crimes imaginable.”?

2.   Why does Dr. Peter McCullough, MD, MPH, FACC, FACP, FAHA, FASN, FNKF, FNLA, FCSRA, Prof. of Medicine with more than 1000 publications with more than 600 citations in the National Library of medicine, a world-renowned expert and leader in cardio and renal medicine, who has cured many hundreds of Covid patients with more than a 99 % success rate state:

“The current code vaccines; AstraZeneca, J&J, Pfizer & Moderna right now are obsolete. They do not cover the new variance. Patients are failing on these vaccines, they're being hospitalised and getting sick despite having the vaccines. The vaccines at this point in time have amounted to record mortality and percent injury, and should be considered unsafe and unfit for human use.”

“The failed mass Covid-19 vaccination programme will go down as one of the most deadly in history.”?

3.  Why does Nobel Laureate Dr. Luc Montagnier, expert virologist, awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 2008 with a colleague for his discovery of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) say:

“We’re in unknown territory and proclaim mandatory vaccines for everyone. It’s insanity. It’s vaccination insanity that I absolutely condemn.”?

And why is Dr. Montagnier claiming that widespread vaccination of children could have horrific generational consequences. And that the “Messenger RNA” may result in disastrous consequences without proper study; and why does he warn of the possibility of side effects of vaccines that could be seen in five to ten years related to neurodegenerative illness?

4.  Why does Dr. Zev Zelenko, a Nobel prize nominee and Presidential medal of freedom nominee who has successfully treated hundreds of Covid patients with a 100% survival rate, where his patients rarely require hospitalisation say:

“Covid War Criminals Should Face Nuremberg-Style Trials For Crimes Against Humanity.”?

5.  Why does Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, virologist and vaccine expert, who sits at the top of his field in what are probably the deepest and most insightful (non-Big Pharma funded) scientific articles that you will ever read on Covid make the following claims:

“The mass vaccination hype will undoubtedly enter history as the most reckless experiment in the history of medicine."

“Major outbreaks in countries with full vaccination rates … show that Herd Immunity is not improbable but impossible."

“Mass vaccination campaigns may have a beneficial short-time effect in that they reduce viral spread and protect vulnerable people from disease (e.g., elderly people and those with underlying disease), but will eventually drive the propagation of more infectious variants.”?

6.   Why is the MSM not telling us that Dr. Reiner Fuellmich (who was a lead lawyer in suing Volkswagen over Diesel-gate for $ 4.3 billion – the largest automotive fine in history) has assembled an associated team of more than 10,000 doctors and more than 100 lawyers to bring a Nuremberg 2.0 type trial in relation to the vaccine-pushers; he states:

“The frauds committed by Volkswagen and Deutsche Bank pale in comparison to the damage wrought by those who sold the Covid-19 crisis as the worst viral outbreak to hit the world in more than a century and used it to cause media-driven panic, government overreach and human suffering on a scale still not fully quantified.”?

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

=========
Taurus1960
    verified_user
Oct 28
play_circle_outline

Masks are Destroying the Development of Babies
Dr Vernon Coleman

Right from the start of the massive covid fraud it was patently clear that masks were unnecessary and were, indeed, certain to do far more harm than good.

Indeed, back in the spring of 2020, government advisors around the world all agreed that masks weren’t necessary and were, indeed, nothing more than virtue signalling. And then, without good reason, they suddenly changed their minds.

Back in July 2020, I made a video entitled `Mask Wearers are Collaborators who could destroy us all’. I put it on something called YouTube who removed it after 127,000 people had watched it. The transcript can be seen on www.vernoncoleman.com

I have made a number of other videos about masks and I’m delighted to say that my book Proof that Face Masks do more harm than good, which is available free on both my websites, has been downloaded by tens of thousands of people. I did try to produce a paperback but the book was banned and withdrawn by one publisher after another. Gosh, what a surprise.

Up until recently, I was mostly concerned with the effect of masks on physical health. There is no doubt that masks increase the risk of pneumonia, and patients who have had cancer are more likely to develop metastases if they wear a mask regularly. The hypoxia induced by wearing a mask makes cancer more likely. Naturally, several thousand fact checker organisations throughout the world – 97% of them probably receiving funds from drug companies, governments and the Bill and Melinda Gates purse – all agree that masks will protect you from flu, bankruptcy, impotence, ear wax and unsightly hair. But fact checkers are, of course, invariably lying through their gold plated teeth and can merrily be ignored by those of us genuinely concerned with facts and checking them. But it is not just adult health which is adversely affected by masks. There is now clear evidence that lockdowns, masks and other absurd regulations have resulted in babies and infants having significantly reduced verbal, motor and over all cognitive performance compared to children born before the fraud. Unborn children are susceptible to genetic and environmental factors which can lead to life-long changes in brain development.

Those absurd TV pictures of actors allegedly dropping dead on the streets of Wuhan in China helped to create fear in pregnant women and, therefore, in their unborn babies. Governments have for eighteen months been deliberately creating fear: fear of dying, fear of poverty, fear of homelessness, fear of infecting and killing granny, fear of breaking the law.

As a result there has been a massive rise in depression and anxiety. This is especially potent and destructive when it affects women carrying babies. Among pregnant women a third show clinical depression while nearly half show real symptoms of anxiety.

These days, when babies are born in hospitals, mothers have to cover their faces as soon as they have given birth and in some countries wear masks while they are giving birth. This is wicked and those responsible are truly evil and ignorant.

When their mother wears a mask, newborn babies don’t see the reassuring, loving, comforting smile of their mother – instead they see a masked face: a blurred image which is frightening and not reassuring.

A paper in the Journal of Neonatal Nursing entitled `The Implications of face masks for babies and families during the covid-19 pandemic’ makes scary reading.

A baby’s brain grows rapidly and gets to half its adult size in three months. By the age of 3 years an infant’s brain is 80% of adult size. Moreover, it is known that brain growth in infants is much affected by the baby’s relationship with the people it sees.

Way back in the 19th century, Charles Darwin said that the ability to read facial expressions has an evolutionary advantage in helping to aid social interactions, reduce misunderstandings and regulate behaviour. Looking at faces helps us to gauge emotions.

We know that babies learn in days to identify their mother’s face and to differentiate between different facial expressions – whether the people they see around them are happy, sad, surprised or whatever.

Face masks stop this.

Masks stop bonding and attachment between a baby and its parents. Masks stop emotional development. Masks stop intelligence developing. And masks stop a baby’s brain growth.

Masks muffle speech (incidentally 5% of people – including children – rely on reading lips and facial expressions, so masks make life very difficult for them). Masks stop communications. Masks stop us feeling safe. Only truly evil people would force mask wearing upon whole populations.

The authorities know damned well that masks do more harm than good.

Just look at what Whitty and Fauci said in the spring of 2020 when they were following the research and the evidence – and masks were described as useless virtue signalling.

Government advisory teams are packed with psychologists and brain washing specialists. They know that masks are destroying us all in many different ways. They know, just as well as I do, that masks do more harm than good. And they know that masks are having an irreversible and potent effect on the development of babies.

As I have said before a great slogan for a T-shirt would be 'Babies need smiles. Take off your mask'.

We need to make more people realise that wearing masks is harming the development of babies and infants. The people who wear masks because they are absolutely terrified that there is a plague-like virus out there are lost. The people we need to reach are the sanctimonious, virtue signalling mask wearers. Their selfishness is permanently damaging the development of babies and infants.

And do you know what is really terrible?

Governments, medical advisors and the medical establishment all know this.

And they don’t care because they know those babies are, in due course, going to be jabbed and killed.

It’s all part of the Great Reset. The New World Order. The greatest crime in the history of mankind.

Copyright Vernon Coleman October 2021

Vernon Coleman’s first book about covid is called Coming Apocalypse. It was published in April 2020 and it contains an analysis of how the hoax began – and what was planned.

https://brandnewtube.com/v/tWXN8e

Masks are Destroying the Development of Babies

#masks #babies

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

From minds.com:
====
Congress made crucial change to vaccine definition weeks before COVID-19
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/congress-expanded-vaccine-definition-just-weeks-before-covid-19/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/24/fact-check-donations-research-grants-helped-fund-moderna-vaccine/6398486002/

US Federal Government Partnered With Moderna!
https://zolnareport.com/html_files_8/19588.html

Our Government are not only partnered with Moderna, they are partnered with Pfizer as well. Follow the $$ and control. Am not surprised they changed the definition of "vaccine" in order to include mRNA and to assume their death shots provide protection, when in fact they don't as it serves to destroy. These are not vaccines, they are gene therapy bioweapons. Evil doers will continue to change the language that suits their narrative. https://patriotamerican.us/2021/11/03/cdc-changed-definition-of-vaccine-because-of-covid-19-vaccines-emails/
CDC Emails: Our Definition of Vaccine is "Problematic"
https://technofog.substack.com/p/cdc-emails-our-definition-of-vaccine

Also, despite the Biological License Application, anything under EUA cannot be mandated into law. Mandates, EO's, policies, etc. aren't laws, Consent and Contract makes the law.

2 Peter 2:3 "And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."

Creepy Pfizer Ad Tells Kids they are “Superheroes” for Taking Jab, Ignores Injuries of Others https://thefreethoughtproject.com/pfizer-superheroes/

Serious brainwashing...beyond evil and disgusting!! As parents and others sacrifice children as guinea pigs on the altar of Pharmakeia are no different than sacrificing them to the altar of Moloch. Ignorance is beyond no defense.

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

And as soon as the photo session is over, they are very quick to take off the masks:
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1301593256517177357

And they have very good reasons for doing so, as inhaling your own CO2 is a BAD idea, and they know it of course. They arent as dumb as the masses I guess.

Oh and please dont think that CO2 is somehow bad or something, thats climate propaganda, the plants need it, but you are not supposed to inhale that stuff on purpose like you do with masks.

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Propaganda, Propaganda:
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1302988932396355587
( Netflix Character Kills Loony Parent Who Doesn't Want Their Child Vaccinated W/Toxic Chemicals! ) =====Bullhorn Barry (Opinion) The propaganda is soooo obvious these days and that's why it's not working. It's not subliminal anymore, it's outright in your face. However, films like these could very well wind up some deranged liberal to go out and commit violence against the unvaccinated. I don't doubt that one bit. Netflix has turned propaganda machine and appears to have one goal in MIND......divide and conquer. According to the Los Angeles Times, this 6 part series came out in late January just as the Novel Coronavirus was rampaging. The LA Times called it a freakish coincidence of timing. Coincidence? Maybe, but maybe not. Oddly enough, there seems to have been a lot of coincidences leading up to the Shamdemic. I love how the evil female murderer is painted to be a likable character, while the Man who simply wants to protect children from the evil jab looks a bit like the Jeffrey Dahmer type. They're so obvious in their propaganda it's pathetic. And that look of self-righteous indignation on her face after she successfully slashes his neck says it all. That's very 2020-2021! The woketards & the corrupt establishment justify their madness, cheating, & violence because in their deranged MIND they've done a good deed.

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1303404086078476297
========
The biometric ID2020 has all the usual suspects, WorldBank, Microsoft, Bill Gates, Gavi Vaccine Alliance etc etc...They’ve actually been rolling it out for some time now with the refugee crisis. The first things these refugees have to do to get food & shelter is enrol in this digital ID programme, a biometric data system. You see, Immigration is under the the larger auspice of globalisation. They are going to leverage human capital, reshaping and reordering their world order through this process. They have already forced the refugees into this biometric registration which gives access to services and their rights. In the future this is going to be compulsory for everyone. It will also show who has received their jab. This will be your access to go to a restaurant, to get on a train, a plane, to go to a concert, to go to work, purchasing food etc etc...Your livelihood will be in their hands. They will get everyone on board telling you what ever measures they take “it’s for your own safety”. This global ID (digital vaccine passport/movement passport ) is a road paved to Hell. This will blow the doors wide open for the globalists next phase....a surveillance state with a Chinese style social credit system connected to a digital ledger. Block chain is a digital ledger, it has potential to take us to great things. But we have to take into account that over top of this is a criminal kakistocracy that’s running the joint. We must take that consideration into everything thats going on right now. They are co-opting it and manipulating it to benefit themselves. And how they are doing that is with the Internet of Things. They are connecting a Social Crediting System to it. Eventually anyone unvaccinated, a dissent towards government or wrong think of any kind may suddenly find they do not qualify to purchase concert tickets...or food. Your options can become limited very quickly via your PERSON. The government has already suggested that a social credit system will allow the (vaccinated) trustworthy folk to roam anywhere they want, while making it difficult for (unvaccinated) dissidents to take a single step. In a situation like this it doesn't matter how much crypto currency you have in the bank, you can't make purchases if you do not “qualify”. Once currency goes digital this social credit system will greatly limit people's purchasing power and they will continue to sell this scheme as a means to combat the “invisible enemy” (Covid) and their bogus “Climate Change”....YOU CAN'T LODGE A LIABILITY NOTICE AGAINST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.!! The biggest crisis right now is that most of the two legged livestock are going to loose their heads here, hand over what’s left of their power and rights and accept the vaccine passport. Thinking the government can’t do enough to save them and their families. It’s such dangerous thinking to give away your liberties because of an invisible threat. Who is actually taking your power? Have you asked yourself this? Because this is what it’s all about. If you allow the vaccine passport there’s no going back....The digital ledger connected to a social credit system will eventually follow suit, all connected to your biometric ID2020. For the thinned downed herd that’ll be left after the jab takes hold these biometric systems you’ll be hooked up to will become the way you will interact in this new “society”. Their “pandemic” is the tool being used to implement this...get you plugged into biometric wallets. Clearly the world is going to change substantially. It’s a huge acceleration of all these agenda’s coming together. They already have a name for their new economy. It’s called the “shut in economy”...known to most as the “Great Reset”. After 9/11 saw the beginnings of you all being shuffled into lockstep with the majority’s acceptance to line up for airport body scanners and stringent airport screening. So with all this new intrusive surveillance, it will be considered by the majority who live in fear as a basic freedom so you can be with other people. The end result is your privacy won’t exist. The globalists are coming after your basic freedoms. 24/7 digital tracking of you and all you do. They will cancel your right to participate in society, to travel, to buy things, to go anywhere unless you follow their rules. You are are handing your entire life over to globalists allowing them complete control over you. And just how easy was it for them to do. The vaccine passports WILL with little doubt lead to atrocities. A horror filled dystopia. If on the other hand, we believe that our elected government can and will solve problems for the benefit of the masses, an absurd belief, then as Voltaire said, “we shall commit atrocities”.Rebecca Lily

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

This was back in March 2021 already, but it is still noteworthy:
=====
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1302329529343152144
=====
"Pfizer CEO's Israel visit cancelled because he is unvaccinated"
=====

As far as I remember the reports back in March said HE (the CEO) cancelled the trip. You could not get into the country at that time without the "vaccine".

Such a coincidence. 
Seiten: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 126   Nach oben

Seite erstellt in 0.052 Sekunden mit 26 Abfragen.