Morbus Meulengracht Forum

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte lesen Sie meine guten Gesundheitstipps unter
http://tinyurl.com/gutegesundheitstipps

Please read my good health tips at
http://tinyurl.com/verygoodhealthtips

Bitte schauen Sie sich auch meine Homepage unter
http://medizinmannsweltverbessererseite.heliohost.org/
an bzw. suchen Sie nach "Medizinmanns Weltverbessererseite". Please also check out my homepage!

Ich bin jederzeit unter der folgenden Emailadresse zu erreichen / you can contact me anytime at
[email protected]

Update 26.07.2023 ACHTUNG mein Hoster hat vor kurzem ein merkwürdiges Problem "aus dem Nichts" erzeugt...Links enthalten beim ersten Laden einer Forums-Seite offenbar manchmal eine "PHP Session ID" mitten im Link (also im "Inline Link", also "von außen nicht sichtbar", außer, wenn man über den Link mit der Maus fährt), was dazu führt, dass man, wenn man auf einen solchen Link klickt, auf der Hauptseite des Forums oder wieder auf genau der Seite, von der man ausgegangen ist, landet, d.h. man wird im Kreis geschickt bzw. zur Hauptseite zurückgeführt und kommt nie zum Ziel-Link. Wenn das passiert, bitte die ganze Seite mit den defekten Links im Browser NEU LADEN, d.h. STRG + F5 drücken, bzw. STRG + R drücken, damit der Browser gezwungen wird, die Seite neu zu laden, dann verschwinden alle "PHP Session IDs" aus den Links und die Links auf der Seite funktionieren wieder ganz normal.

Update 26th of July 2023: A strange problem emerged out of the blue, probably caused by my current hoster...if links do not properly work, the reason probably is that a "PHP Session ID" is added to the link (for whatever reason), in this case, reload the page (CTRL + F5 or CTRL + R in most browsers) and the link will work properly again!! This only applies to links which lead to this forum here, all other links works, except .de.vu links, as the old forwarding service does not exist anymore. You can learn how to easily repair .de.vu links in the following link (see below).

Die im Forum an verschiedenen Stellen enthaltenen, nicht mehr funktionierenden .de.vu Links - das war ein Weiterleitungsdienst, der leider seinen Betrieb komplett eingestellt hat - können folgendermaßen "repariert" werden: http://meulengrachtforum.altervista.org/forum/index.php/topic,1161.msg4069.html#msg4069

Autor Thema: Coronavirus Plandemic, masks, vaccine vaccination risk danger co2 toxic lockdown  (Gelesen 338322 mal)

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
    • Medizinmanns Weltverbessererseite
"Die wunderbare Einrichtung und Harmonie des Weltalls kann nur nach dem Plane eines allwissenden und allmächtigen Wesens zustande gekommen sein. Das ist und bleibt meine letzte und höchste Erkenntnis." Isaak Newton

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
"Die wunderbare Einrichtung und Harmonie des Weltalls kann nur nach dem Plane eines allwissenden und allmächtigen Wesens zustande gekommen sein. Das ist und bleibt meine letzte und höchste Erkenntnis." Isaak Newton

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

RIGHTS ?????????? WHAT RIGHTS ??????????
https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/great-reset-abolishes-us-constitution-english-bill-rights?utm_campaign=Daily Newsletter: The Great Reset Abolishes the US Constitution & English Bill of Rights

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Coronavirus
Great Reset: 61% Of Nations Have Decimated Liberty With COVID Restrictions

Human rights group warns that majority of world’s countries have implemented “disproportionate, illegal, indefinite or unnecessary” restrictions

https://summit.news/2020/12/16/great-reset-61-of-nations-have-decimated-liberty-with-covid-restrictions/

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

The coronavirus vaccination might be the "mark of the beast", or a part of it:
https://vaccinefromhell.com/
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Dezember 2020, 19:31:33 von Medizinmann99 »

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Brandy Vaughan, founder of vaccine safety website, was possibly suicided:
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1186051346083721216

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1185045694209585152

I'm Airing My Frustrations...

As someone who understands basic statistics, it is immensely frustrating to live in a world so incredibly filled with those who are devoid of any intelligence, whit, or knowledge at all about the situation.

I will state the facts here: of those who died to COVID-19, only 4,476 people as of November 2020 were found to have had no existing conditions and to have died from the virus. That's of 46,000 at the time of my article's writing. That number has stayed pretty much consistent, and it doesn't take into account the huge number of cases that were just assumed to be COVID-19.

It is a sham. I am sat here in a country that currently has rolled out an experimental vaccine, and may well make them mandatory. We are in a sick parody of a society. This is why science should remain at the fringes and I say this as a fucking scientist. Science is science, information, such as the statistics I cite, are true actual science, the rest is dogmatic insanity and opinion.

I am done arguing with people, trying to make them see sense. We are being scammed, hoodwinked into a future that is built on fear. We are being forced down a path in the dark and cold and the dictators and their useful idiots know exactly what they're doing deep down.

I do not want to live under a tyranny based on the status of my vaccines for a disease that, oddly enough, has killed a very close number to the number of flu infections on an average year. I'm tired of being called a conspiracy theorist for not wanting some shady company with a track record of abusing its position of power (Pfizer) making something that is going to be mass distributed. And worse yet, something that has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.

And all of this crap aside, I am tired of hypocrisy. I am tired of other people lying about their positions on all of this. We all know deep down it's being blown way way out of proportion and I would advise now more than ever, turn off the television. They're just going to scare the fuck out of you. That is what their job is and has been for generations now.

Turn it off and go outside, and if they ask for your papers, give the mother fuckers hell. Respect no authority that does not respect individuality. It is the role of the government to ensure your freedoms, nothing more, nothing less.

A government that employs people who are willing to enforce authoritarianism is no government of mine or yours. You do not control me, and I hope they do not control you either.

They give you a vaccine card, you rip it up and throw it in the faces of the government officials that issued it. You litter the streets with the pieces until they get the message. Do not sacrifice your freedom for fear.

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1183235299364810752

If connected, and assuming it's actually true, 2 in a 42,000 sample size is seriously concerning. That's a fatality rate of 0.0047% in the trial alone, and that's under ideal conditions.

Again, if we scale that up to the whole country, and in a hypothetical scenario where 100% of people are vaccinated in the UK, thats a fatality rate of 3172. Far higher than the number of deaths of the H1N1 vaccine, that causing 57 deaths. This is all assuming ideal conditions. Even with no other factors, this is a seriously questionable choice.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/fda-says-2-participants-pfizer-covid-vaccine-trial-have-died

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1183149137461682176

Do you really think getting the vaccine is going to make your tyrannical governments let you out? No. They know they can keep you in doors now. They know you're so scared and paranoid and so easily controllable that all they have to do is mention COVID and you'll comply, like a good little child of the state.

Well for me, I've got a mother and father, I don't need a nannystate too.

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1181108641338097664

Hysteria is being used to sell us all up the river. It's killing our sense of right and wrong, punishing freedom and free will with shame and vitriol, ultimately, what is happening to our society is evil. I'm talking proto-fascist regime evil.

They have tested the waters, they know what we're willing to put up with, it's now up to them to strike.

And strike away they can, I'll not listen, and they can arrest me over and over again and I will still not listen to their bullshit. And neither should you, if you have any self respect left after their "lockdowns." By the way, note the use of language.

A lockdown is not a thing for people to go through, it's a biolab safety procedure, if there is contamination and a risk of escape of material that can cause infection, the lab goes into lockdown. When a prisoner escapes, they go into lockdown. Nations DO NOT go into lockdown. We are neither a biolab or a prison, as much as the fetishist trendies may plead that we become one.

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1181107175796457472

"At present, the full list of ingredients in the Pfizer vaccine has not been released."

Do not take something that does not have a full and complete list of ingredients. Would you eat a cake that had a bunch of random shit put into it? I'm not opposed to vaccines at all, I'm no antivaxxer, but this shit is a far stretch.

First they develop a new vaccination method that's pioneering, aka has not been tested. Then they get a bunch of healthy yuppies to try it, no effects. Then they say "ok, it's ready for human use" despite the fact that 99.7% of people who get Covid-19 survive, transmission rates are lowering and we know for sure statistics are being "enhanced."

Don't trust this shit. I have worked with genetic sequencing before, it's fine, what isn't fine is using your own body as the fucking sequencer, effectively using it to make the vaccine within your body, using your systems, in essence infecting you with a genetically modified (again no problem with GM foods personally but this is not a food) and putting it inside you.

No way man. Not on me or my family. You crazy mother fuckers with your experimental bullshit can burn in hell, thinking you can skip ten plus years of clinical process, assessment and research, thinking you can skip ethical approval stages. It took me three weeks to get ethical clearance to take a fucking plant tissue sample, and it takes these fuckers 0 weeks to get it. Shady. As. Shit.

Make whatever decision you want. Call me an asshole or crazy, but this shit is not touching my veins.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/coronavirus/what-ingredients-are-in-pfizer-covid-vaccine/

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1179261182733139968

I've reached a point where I cannot even be mad at the idiocy I see. I can't be mad at the liars or the fools. I cannot be mad at the open hatred. I simply watch as the systems of the world tear themselves apart, and they do so in the name of empathy.

Good. Let them fall.  If they were so weak and fragile to be "woked" out of existence, "feeled" out of reality, crumble by the merest touch of a sad feminist's faux tear they were weak systems. Let them go. Let grow forth the systems that are stronger, and freer. Let us learn from history, and make better choices, and not listen to or encourage that which killed our societies, the so-called "empathy" of the left.

Seite erstellt in 0.047 Sekunden mit 25 Abfragen.