Morbus Meulengracht Forum

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte lesen Sie meine guten Gesundheitstipps unter
http://tinyurl.com/gutegesundheitstipps

Please read my good health tips at
http://tinyurl.com/verygoodhealthtips

Bitte schauen Sie sich auch meine Homepage unter
http://medizinmannsweltverbessererseite.heliohost.org/
an bzw. suchen Sie nach "Medizinmanns Weltverbessererseite". Please also check out my homepage!

Ich bin jederzeit unter der folgenden Emailadresse zu erreichen / you can contact me anytime at
[email protected]

Update 26.07.2023 ACHTUNG mein Hoster hat vor kurzem ein merkwürdiges Problem "aus dem Nichts" erzeugt...Links enthalten beim ersten Laden einer Forums-Seite offenbar manchmal eine "PHP Session ID" mitten im Link (also im "Inline Link", also "von außen nicht sichtbar", außer, wenn man über den Link mit der Maus fährt), was dazu führt, dass man, wenn man auf einen solchen Link klickt, auf der Hauptseite des Forums oder wieder auf genau der Seite, von der man ausgegangen ist, landet, d.h. man wird im Kreis geschickt bzw. zur Hauptseite zurückgeführt und kommt nie zum Ziel-Link. Wenn das passiert, bitte die ganze Seite mit den defekten Links im Browser NEU LADEN, d.h. STRG + F5 drücken, bzw. STRG + R drücken, damit der Browser gezwungen wird, die Seite neu zu laden, dann verschwinden alle "PHP Session IDs" aus den Links und die Links auf der Seite funktionieren wieder ganz normal.

Update 26th of July 2023: A strange problem emerged out of the blue, probably caused by my current hoster...if links do not properly work, the reason probably is that a "PHP Session ID" is added to the link (for whatever reason), in this case, reload the page (CTRL + F5 or CTRL + R in most browsers) and the link will work properly again!! This only applies to links which lead to this forum here, all other links works, except .de.vu links, as the old forwarding service does not exist anymore. You can learn how to easily repair .de.vu links in the following link (see below).

Die im Forum an verschiedenen Stellen enthaltenen, nicht mehr funktionierenden .de.vu Links - das war ein Weiterleitungsdienst, der leider seinen Betrieb komplett eingestellt hat - können folgendermaßen "repariert" werden: http://meulengrachtforum.altervista.org/forum/index.php/topic,1161.msg4069.html#msg4069

Autor Thema: Iodine (Lugols solution)  (Gelesen 7185 mal)

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
    • Medizinmanns Weltverbessererseite
Iodine (Lugols solution)
« am: 19. März 2019, 18:13:32 »

This was written by "Fenbenlady" here
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/954760746166140928

===========================================================
FenbenLady

(Iodine Uncensored)
Mar 19, 2019, 4:18:20 PM

Thousands of Facebook users go to groups for their health. On Facebook, you are censored if your group gets too close to finding the answer. Your time spent on groups is compromised by the censorship of Facebook. I created this group for the ones who want to have a discussion of lugols iodine and how to use it to heal.

Uncensored completely, say what you want. Ask questions.

Iodine is a forbidden topic. They want it to go away, because it puts the healing back in us. It is the one single supplement that can turn around your bad health.

You know all about herbs, garlic, probiotics, anti oxidants, food and nutrition, but you, none of you, know anything about lugols. The reason you don't is because lugols is censored. In the press, on Facebook, groups, private messaging: your not supposed to discuss what healing with lugols is like.

It is cheap and it replaces a dozen or so pharma drugs. For sure, it replaces all the big money makers of pharma today. That is why they censor information about iodine. It would cut into profits if people really caught on how to use it.

To be specific, if you get into lugols daily dose you will be able to leave behind these drugs:

Synthetic thyroid medication, statin drugs, antidepressants, insulin, every medication to stop heart arrhythmia, it heals adrenal stresses, it restores the body to equilibrium.

Laxatives, ant acids, aspirin, muscle relaxers, etc. you wont need these. Anti virals, chuck those cause lugols kills viruses.

How about your metabolism? lugols restores digestion, so we can start to burn food again, instead of watching in horror as food sits in our body. Upper intestinal distress? SIBO is a manifestation of low iodine.

There , I have said it. the truth for all to read. Lugols is a miracle because it weans us off of pharma and doctors. It restores your health for pennies. that is reason enough to go after it and try to stop people using it.
This discussion could change your life. #lugols #healing #drugs #replaces

======

For more information, please read http://theiodineproject.webs.com/
« Letzte Änderung: 09. Januar 2022, 10:37:34 von Medizinmann99 »
"Die wunderbare Einrichtung und Harmonie des Weltalls kann nur nach dem Plane eines allwissenden und allmächtigen Wesens zustande gekommen sein. Das ist und bleibt meine letzte und höchste Erkenntnis." Isaak Newton

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: Iodine (Lugols solution)
« Antwort #1 am: 09. Januar 2022, 10:21:24 »

Most important is to distinguish between organic and inorganic iodine, NEVER take organic iodine, it is DANGEROUS:
===
https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1524168
===
 Re: organic and inorganic iodine~ but I thought that organic was "good"?
Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team 

wombat[/color]
Contact me (PM)
Views:
8,434[/color][/url]
Published:
13 years ago[/color]

This is a reply to # 1,524,152Re: organic and inorganic iodine~ but I thought that organic was "good"?
(Note: When they talk about "inorganic" and "organic", they are using the chemistry meaning of organic: An "organic" molecule has one or more carbon atoms.)

http://iodine4health.com/ortho/ortho.htm

Organic and Inorganic Iodine.

From the perspective of Orthoiodosupplementation, inorganic Iodine (e.g., molecular iodine, I2, and the iodides, I-) are quite safe. The organic forms (e.g., drugs like Amiodarone and radioactive iodine) are not safe. From this perspective, one of the problems with past research is the confusion of the inorganic and organic forms of iodine, with the problems caused by the drug forms of Iodine inappropriately blamed on "safe" inorganic iodine.

inorganic Iodine vs. amiodrone, for example:

http://iodine4health.com/body/heart/west_heart.htm

ATRIAL FIBRILLATION, ARRHYTHMIAS AND IODINE
By Bruce West, D.C.

[In Health Alert, June 2006, Volume 23, Issue 6. To order, call 831-372-2103, weekdays. Or write Health Alert, 100 Wilson Road, #110, Monterey Ca 93940.]

“As you have read over and over in Health Alert, there is an epidemic of cardiac arrhythmias and atrial fibrillation in this country. Expert Thyroidologists like Guy Abraham, MD, are convinced that the medical iodine phobia has a great deal to do with this phenomenon. Adequate stores of iodine are necessary for a smooth heartbeat.” -- Health Alert, Vol. 22, No. 12

Too many years ago medical experts determined that high doses of iodine were dangerous, despite a hundred-year history of extremely high doses (in today’s terms) of iodine prescribed by doctors for just about everything—with great results. As is often the case, the flawed results of this study became medical dogma. And today, more than 50 years later, organized medicine still follows that dogma when it comes to iodine therapy.

This is particularly sad for those who do not have access to alternative medical care and are suffering from problems with thyroid and goiter, female reproductive diseases, menopause, diabetes, obesity, liver disease, polycystic ovaries, breast disease, heart disease, and most especially arrhythmia problems.
Missing Link
Iodine supplementation may be the missing link in a good percentage of heart arrhythmia cases, especially atrial fibrillation. The body needs adequate stores of iodine for the heart to beat smoothly. After close to a year now of using Iodine Fulfillment Therapy, I can attest to this fact. Most of the stubborn cases of cardiac arrhythmias and atrial fibrillation that we were unable to completely correct with our cardiac protocols have now been resolved with adequate supplies of iodine added to the protocol.

Even I was fooled for years—fooled away from using adequate doses of iodine. But thanks to bona fide experts like Dr. Abraham, I was able to see the decades-old medical iodine phobia for what it really was—a mistake. Carefully and slowly at first, I started having patients take sufficient doses of iodine. Much to my surprise, there were no problems, just many great results, especially with arrhythmias and atrial fibrillation.
Iodine Fulfillment
Iodine fulfillment means the entire body has adequate stores of iodine to function properly. Although iodine can be found in every organ and tissue in the body, some areas utilize more iodine than others. It is not only the thyroid gland that uses iodine but also the heart, breasts, ovaries, muscles, liver, and adrenal glands. We are also discovering that while it may take smaller doses to fulfill the thyroid’s needs, it often takes much larger doses to fulfill the rest of the body’s needs, including the needs of the heart.

These parts of the body are iodine sensitive—that is, if they are starving for iodine, they do not function properly. Since there are so many iodine-sensitive sites in the body, medical experts are finding that iodine therapy can be a “panacea” of sorts for all types of stubborn problems. Just as physicians noted 60 to 100 years ago, iodine therapy can help people with hypo- or hyperthyroid (with or without goiter), fibrocystic breasts, polycystic ovary syndrome, brain fog, constipation, obesity, diabetes, and hypertension. In addition, it may prove essential treatment if you suffer from heart disease, arrhythmias, and atrial fibrillation.

In the past, with just about every patient with heart problems, arrhythmias, and atrial fibrillation, I would always use a protocol from Standard Process that included Cataplex F. Cataplex F is a combination of liver extract, omega-3 fatty acids, and iodine. But the typical dose of four to six Cataplex F tablets contains less than one milligram of iodine. While this dose was adequate for most people, some failed to respond, or only got partially better. Old-time physicians used to routinely prescribe up to 100 milligrams daily for all kinds of problems with excellent results. Now I know that they were on the right track.
How Much Iodine, and For How Long?
As I see people with stubborn arrhythmias getting better on 10, 20, 30, and even up to 50 mgs of iodine daily, I know that large doses are sometimes needed by the body. This is what Iodine Fulfillment Therapy is all about. Iodine fulfillment simply fulfills all of the body’s needs for iodine. For those deficient, this may require up to 50 mgs daily for three to four months.

If you have been unable to resolve your heart arrhythmia with one of my protocols, the simplest way to proceed with Iodine Fulfillment Therapy is to add Prolamine Iodine from Standard Process to your heart protocol. Begin with one Prolamine Iodine tablet daily. If there are no problems after a few days to a week, increase the dose to two daily. Continue this procedure, increasing the dose by one more daily until your heart begins to beat smoothly. At this point, you have reached iodine fulfillment. Stay at this dose for a full three months.

Since each Prolamine Iodine tablet contains 3 mgs of iodine, your body may require from 1 to 15 tablets daily for three months. Most people achieve results after 3 to 10 tablets daily. After three full months at your iodine fulfillment dose, begin to cut the dose back by one to two tablets daily each week. If you begin to feel your heart act up again, you have gone past your maintenance dose. Add back one more tablet daily. You will generally end up with a dose of one to four daily—and this dose should be maintained for 12 months. Thereafter, you will probably need even less.
Don’t Take Prolamine Iodine and Amiodarone
Amazingly, while medicine shuns iodine therapy, their most popular anti-fibrillation drug, Amiodarone, actually is iodine in a toxic, sustained-release form. This drug can produce a smooth heartbeat when the body has accumulated about 1,500 mgs of iodine—the exact amount of iodine retained by your body when iodine fulfillment is achieved by natural supplementation with Prolamine Iodine.

Unfortunately, Amiodarone is an extremely toxic form of iodine used by the medical profession. The side effects are often too great (and even life threatening) for most people to endure long enough to achieve a normal heartbeat. In addition, once you stop this drug, your original problem returns. Iodine therapy, on the other hand, fulfills the body’s needs safely, then maintains the smooth heartbeat with a low-maintenance dose.

Because Amiodarone is iodine, you cannot use iodine fulfillment therapy while you are taking this drug. Rather, your doctor needs to wean you off this drug first, so you can then begin natural iodine treatment. In other words, iodine fulfillment therapy is done in place of Amiodarone, not together with it. Amiodarone and iodine at the same time can be dangerous.

If you are on a heart protocol that has been only partially effective, or your arrhythmia or atrial fibrillation problem is stubborn, you will need to test iodine fulfillment therapy. However, you will maintain your original heart protocol with one change. Once iodine therapy has started (even at one Prolamine Iodine tablet daily), you will no longer need to take Cataplex F. Everything else in your protocol remains the same.
The Iodine Test
In the past we held that if it took less than 24 hours for tincture of iodine to disappear from the skin then there was a need for iodine supplementation. Today, I am not so sure this is a good indicator of iodine need. There are just too many variables involved in how quickly the tincture disappears from the skin.

However, tincture of iodine, available in drug stores everywhere for pennies, cannot hurt. Common sense dictates that if the iodine first disappears in a few hours, but stays in place for more than 24 hours after iodine fulfillment therapy, it is a good test. I will leave it up to you if you want to challenge this test.

As far as I’m concerned, I am finding more and more people deficient in iodine—even those I would not have thought would have this problem. At this stage, unless you know you are allergic to iodine (a very rare condition), it would be best to fulfill your body’s needs for iodine if you have any of the problems mentioned in this article.

Simply proceed with caution, slowly and carefully. For anyone setting out on a course of iodine fulfillment therapy, please send us a self-addressed envelope with two stamps and say IODINE. We will send you our full article so you will know exactly how to proceed. The best course of action is to proceed with iodine therapy safely, as there have been some problems reported in certain individuals. I recommend that you proceed only when you have our Iodine flyer in your hands.
Problems and Allergy to Iodine
Few problems have been reported when iodine therapy is accomplished slowly and safely—as outlined in my flyer. Sensitive individuals may experience skin irritation; watery eyes, nose, and saliva; nervousness or headache. Some highly sensitive individuals may also experience a racing heart or irritation of the esophagus. These are extremely rare (I’ve seen very few of these potential problems), and they are easily resolved by either immediately reducing the dose or quitting the iodine.

The greatest problem arises when an individual with a known allergy to iodine tries iodine therapy. This therapy cannot be used by these folks unless their allergy to iodine is resolved.

Resolving an allergy to iodine may be possible with an acupuncture technique called NAET. To find out if your allergy to iodine (or other substances, for that matter) can be resolved, check out the acupuncture site of an old friend of Health Alert, Dr. Devi Nambudripad, at
http://www.naet.com.

The second greatest problem can occur if you try iodine therapy while taking an iodine drug like Amiodarone. This will cause problems that can require medical attention. Do not attempt to take large doses of iodine when you are taking Amiodarone, Pacerone, or Cardarone. If you want to try iodine therapy, your doctor will first have to wean you from these drugs.

In conclusion, if you suffer from heart arrhythmias or atrial fibrillation, or any of the problems listed in this article, keep iodine therapy in mind. If you use iodine therapy, please feel free to send me your results. As I’ve said, I have been nothing but pleasantly surprised with results coming back better and better. And I can finally reach some of those really stubborn arrhythmia and fibrillation cases that just would not respond completely to my protocol containing only a milligram or two of iodine.

It is now beyond a doubt that adequate iodine is necessary for a smooth heartbeat. This ongoing research is truly wonderful news.
[/font]
"Die wunderbare Einrichtung und Harmonie des Weltalls kann nur nach dem Plane eines allwissenden und allmächtigen Wesens zustande gekommen sein. Das ist und bleibt meine letzte und höchste Erkenntnis." Isaak Newton

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: 09. Januar 2022, 10:23:09 »

You must, must, must inform yourself about Iodine, read the books by Jerzy Zieba for information about it!!!

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: 09. Januar 2022, 10:31:29 »

FenbenLady

(Iodine Uncensored)
Mar 9 2019
Our thyroid swells as it is treated with lugols iodine. It does so to absorb all the nutrient it can, meanwhile, they tell you that iodine causes goiter.
It is the way of the thyroid to swell at first. Using co nutrients is only part of this question. The main thing to know is that it always swells the thyroid.

That is one big reason for people quitting iodine. They cant get past the idea that their thyroid swells. I guess it is a vulnerable point where the doctor or another well meaning person can talk you out of your therapy. The whole problem is that it does that before it can heal, it swells. Blame the organ, blame iodine, but you cant avoid this effect.

Our thyroids commit many crimes, for which they are summarily executed. Surgery for a thyroid that insists on swelling from iodine. Surgery for the thyroid that is offending the doctors by forming cysts. The cysts are the out picturing of extreme iodine deficiency.

The longer they demonize lugols, the longer till you can get help. God forbid, they remove other organs also from those organs not working right all from an iodine deficiency. I hope people can get a clue befor3e they have everything out. Most people I talk with who have had many surgeries let me know it starts with one organ, and it ends with death, cause there is no end of problems after the first organ is removed.

Women have massive surgeries to correct their iodine deficiency. they are so low on it that they succumb to the plans of the surgeons. One organ by one , until they are removed almost all of the tissue that makes hormones.

once these are all removed, the woman's body cavity is a hollow shell, then she can get relief. Only because, her iodine deficiency don't hurt as much, because all of the body parts that really needed iodine are removed. Ovaries, uterus, breasts, all these and more require iodine for their upkeep.

Our society is backwards, to surgically remove organs rather than use the simple micro mineral iodine. The prevailing system forces so much suffering, all by demonizing the very word iodine, by calling it a poison, restricting sales of iodine and restricting information most of all.   #surgery #iodine #hormones #restricted

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #4 am: 11. Januar 2022, 10:47:12 »

You might want to read
"Facts about Iodine and autoimmune thyroiditis, Guy Abraham, MD"
from here, scroll down a little:
===
https://www.iphpbb.com/foren-archiv/8/512000/510920/jod-und-haschimoto-20513505-97059-44.html

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #5 am: 01. Februar 2022, 16:34:04 »

A very interesting information from a comment:
========
innsegall
There is a tidal pool on my island called 'the lepers pool'. When those poor souls returned from the 'holy lands' in the time of the crusades with leprosy they would come from all over scotland for the magical healing properties it supposedly possessed.
The large bath-like pool holds a position on the shore high up where the sea only reaches it on the highest tide. Depositing storm-cast seaweed in abundance. Particularly kelp and fucus. Fucus(bladder wrack) has an incredibly high iodine content, which can be extracted from the weed when it degrades in water. Im sure the concentration of salt would have helped the lepers cause as well.

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #6 am: 22. Januar 2023, 17:04:44 »

Another important text by "Fenbenlady":
====
FenbenLady
@FenbenLady
·
Jun 11
more_horiz
Three Thyroid Tests To Do At Home

Hi Sally,
You got it right. Your friend has a goiter. Its also called auto immune or Hashimotos. It is caused by low iodine.

If she wants the thyroid blood tests, then she will have to see a dr.
However, the blood test is NOT the correct way to find out if a person is low on thyroid hormone.

Drs define a thyroid test result to be normal, using the accepted test range. The range is set low, to normalize low thyroid.

Also, the main test is checking for pituitary hormone, not thyroid hormone.
Read up on the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone test, called the TSH test. Its NOT a thyroid test!

But the medical world DOES find goiters. The blood test will give a really wacky result, alerting them to look for a goiter. But it will cost you; sometimes they push a person in to surgery with much pressure and fear.

YOU CAN TEST AT HOME!

First way: touch the neck. Is there a distinct lump on the front of the neck? Not the sides; those are lymph nodes.

Does the neck look fat? When you touch the lump, does it move when you push it?
Is there a ring of wrinkles around her neck?
When neck is swollen, its definitive for low thyroid.

Second way to test: take the temperature. Is she at least 98.6 F?
Take temps right upon waking up in the morning. How low?

The low body temp always goes with a thyroid problem.
Some are critically low temp, and they are in line for a heart attack.
The body cannot function below about 96 F. It stops working. That is why the old thermometers only go down to 95F. Below that, you are dead.
The only hormone that raises core temp is thyroid hormone.
Low body temperature is definitive for low thyroid.

Third way: check the reflexes. A rubber hammer is what the dr would use.
At home, use a soft but firm object. Have the person cross the leg, one over the other.
Gently tap the kneecap from the front. Is the reflex delayed? Is the person clumsy? Do they have stiff joints, and they cant manage a smooth movement? That is a powerful indicator of low thyroid.

WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE LOW THYROID:

To see significant relief of symptoms, your friend must use iodine daily.

To feel better faster, women more often need the help of natural thyroid to relieve the cold while the iodine corrects the problem.

Your friend will develop a new personality, not so depressed, not so incapable, not so clumsy, not so self hating. She starts to like herself better. Her neck returns to normal, and she looks thinner.

There is always more to understand, but for now, if she tries the three tests, at least she will know.

Sincerely,
fenbenlady

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #7 am: 22. Januar 2023, 17:16:58 »

FenbenLady
@FenbenLady
·
May 27
more_horiz
It's a money game...

Fenbenlady got a question.

"Lady, you have established your case for the authorities hating iodine, but I need to know, WHY do they hate it?"

Thanks for your question. They hate iodine but not because people have been hurt by it, nor do they abhor iodine because its a poison. Its safe as a soft blanket.

No, the medical authority dont hate iodine because they were taught to hate iodine in med school. They don't hate it because it puts them out of business by healing people.

The real reason is: it dissolves and removes drugs and drug residue. It fiendishly undercuts their whole business. Its money, folks. They cant have us taking their drugs and high dose iodine at the same time.

Iodine will degrade and remove prescription drugs. Its a delicate matter, and there are ways to work the iodine in, but it is incompatible with any drug with metals, and poisons such as bromine and fluoride.

The oxygen in the iodine dissolves and detoxifies the chemical drugs.
This is direct interference it cannot be tolerated! I just can hear them at THAT meeting.

The dazzling effect of lugols iodine is that it cleans up metals, pesticides, chemical poisons. Er, I meant to say medicines prescribed by drs.
It heals the damage done by radiation, the wi fi, the smart meter, the cell tower. Using it, you wont show the degradation that others might.

The brain remains headache free, thinking strong and self guided.

Lugols iodine is a menace and must be stopped by the righteous medical health authorities. But they can't do it; you cant patent an element. And the stuff is too valuable anyway to destroy or ban.

Traditional for water purification; surgery would not be possible without a form of lugols used topically; animal health. The uses are many.

Iodine is an element, and cannot be patented.
Its a money game, but in our world, drugs MUST dominate, because drugs have the money.
And when people find lugols, they are able to do without the drugs.

Thanks for reading.

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #8 am: 22. Januar 2023, 17:18:56 »

FenbenLady
@FenbenLady
·
Jul 27 2021(edited)
more_horiz
Lily Satterfield: this has a link to a great iodine store, 3rdi, check it out.
https://www.buyiodine.com/

The whole medical industry is there to treat the symptoms of low iodine and the consequences of fatally low iodine. All the specialties are designed to treat one major low iodine symptom.

Hence, endocrinologist, treats the hormonal consequences of ignoring iodine, glandular dysfunctions caused by low iodine and poor digestion. Endo gets the so called hyper thyroid cases, when the low iodine has caused a thyroid storm, crippling to the function.

The ear nose and throat dr treats the conditions of low iodine that allows fungus and parasites into the sinuses and head.

Cardiologist treats the long term consequences of ignoring iodine's role in cleaning up the blood, which is thick and sluggish from the burdens of waste which only iodine can clean up, hence the clogged arteries.

How about that gall bladder? swollen and infected, from never having the iodine in to clean it up. The stuff gets thick in there.
Soon, that surgeon will have a go at you. They do the final snip on the System's low iodine program.

Pick an organ, they will remove it for you. The surgeon is the go to for all women who have a set of ovaries or a uterus or a thick goiter that just wont stop hurting.
When the parasite blobs and the fungus congeal into a tumor, he is there to put you closer to god, by removing the offending flesh.

The actual God, not the surgeon, is doing a face palm right now.
The entire edifice of our magnificent proud medical system is a fake, a sham.

They want you who dont know the things that iodine was put there to do. The System is waiting; surgery, or the grave. That is how they put it, go with our invasive damaging therapy and surgery, or just die.

They are on the hook morally because they should not be doing harm. But baby could not have his medical toys and gadgets; much less the semi divine status to his patients.

No, the dr and his cohorts signed off on iodine 80 years ago, when they said ok to getting rid of it from the food supply.

Passively, the medical men and women looked on while Rockefeller removed iodine from our food supply. It used to be plentiful, in the bread and milk we used to eat.

Now, due to the interference, rat poison Bromide is put into bread, instead of iodine. Dairy equipment used be cleaned with iodine, but since they removed it, they use an antibacterial.

It gets into the milk just like the iodine used to, but its not to our benefit to drink milk laced with antibacterial chemicals.

Think of all the drugs now used to treat low iodine! they have anti cholesterol meds, heart meds, anti fungal, anti bacterial, anti viral, all dangerous to use.
The body suffers from the synthetic thyroid and other hormone replacement drugs, while all it asked for was a dose of lugols iodine in the am.
Now, we have to go and beg a dr for their chemical drugs, while we cant be helped by the drugs! We feel there is no alternative to suffering with what we have.

Got bad water? welcome to a world of illness, all which could have been prevented by the use of a few pennies worth of iodine. But they cant make money on an element, and they cant ban it either.

Take lugols formula iodine and see how many drugs you can get off of.

Lily
Thanks for reading and commenting.

https://www.buyiodine.com/

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #9 am: 22. Januar 2023, 17:20:34 »

FenbenLady
@FenbenLady
·
Nov 12 2021(edited)
more_horiz
"Medical iodophobia resulted in the (synthetic chemical drug) thyroxine replacing iodine in iodine deficiency-induced simple goiter and hypothyroidism.
Thyroxine has been the most prescribed drug in the US for several years. So, the manufacturers of thyroxine benefited tremendously from this deception.

It also resulted in the destruction of the thyroid gland by means of radioiodide (radioactive iodine) in patients with hyperthyroidism caused by iodine deficiency, although this condition had previously been treated successfully with Lugols solution.3

The radioablation of the thyroid gland with radioiodide resulted in 90% of these patients becoming hypothyroid within the first year and eventually joining the ever-increasing thyroxine-consuming population.3

https://www.optimox.com/iodine-study-4

The link leads to the now classic article where Guy Abraham takes apart the faulty research that blames iodine therapy for causing goiters.

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #10 am: 22. Januar 2023, 17:22:36 »

another piece of information:
===
here is The guide to supplementing with iodine.https://jeffreydachmd.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/The-Guide-to-Supplementing-with-Iodine-Stephanie-Burst-ND.pdf Read it through, buy some lugols iodine online. You will be faced with buying only the weakest iodine, because that is all they allow to be sold. But some have stronger iodine for when you start to need the bigger doses. 2% lugols iodine will do to start. How many drops? build up to 20. Put the drops in water, drink it with breakfast, it goes perfectly with foods. You will see a better mind, better memory, heart burn will subside. The iodine is an alkaline which tames the acid. The biggest problem for acid reflux is LOW stomach acid. that is right, your also suffering not from acid stomach, but the stomach which has not enough acid to digest what you eat. Slow digestion is a problem that iodine can help. The breakfast drops, with food, will do just that.

Seite erstellt in 0.046 Sekunden mit 26 Abfragen.