(1/3) > >>

Medizinmann99:
This was written by "Fenbenlady" here
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/954760746166140928

===========================================================
FenbenLady

(Iodine Uncensored)
Mar 19, 2019, 4:18:20 PM

Thousands of Facebook users go to groups for their health. On Facebook, you are censored if your group gets too close to finding the answer. Your time spent on groups is compromised by the censorship of Facebook. I created this group for the ones who want to have a discussion of lugols iodine and how to use it to heal.

Uncensored completely, say what you want. Ask questions.

Iodine is a forbidden topic. They want it to go away, because it puts the healing back in us. It is the one single supplement that can turn around your bad health.

You know all about herbs, garlic, probiotics, anti oxidants, food and nutrition, but you, none of you, know anything about lugols. The reason you don't is because lugols is censored. In the press, on Facebook, groups, private messaging: your not supposed to discuss what healing with lugols is like.

It is cheap and it replaces a dozen or so pharma drugs. For sure, it replaces all the big money makers of pharma today. That is why they censor information about iodine. It would cut into profits if people really caught on how to use it.

To be specific, if you get into lugols daily dose you will be able to leave behind these drugs:

Synthetic thyroid medication, statin drugs, antidepressants, insulin, every medication to stop heart arrhythmia, it heals adrenal stresses, it restores the body to equilibrium.

Laxatives, ant acids, aspirin, muscle relaxers, etc. you wont need these. Anti virals, chuck those cause lugols kills viruses.

How about your metabolism? lugols restores digestion, so we can start to burn food again, instead of watching in horror as food sits in our body. Upper intestinal distress? SIBO is a manifestation of low iodine.

There , I have said it. the truth for all to read. Lugols is a miracle because it weans us off of pharma and doctors. It restores your health for pennies. that is reason enough to go after it and try to stop people using it.
This discussion could change your life. #lugols #healing #drugs #replaces

======

For more information, please read http://theiodineproject.webs.com/

Medizinmann99:
Most important is to distinguish between organic and inorganic iodine, NEVER take organic iodine, it is DANGEROUS:
===
https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1524168
===
 Re: organic and inorganic iodine~ but I thought that organic was "good"?
Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team 

wombat[/color] Contact me (PM)
Views: 8,434[/color][/url]
Published: 13 years ago[/color]
 This is a reply to # 1,524,152Re: organic and inorganic iodine~ but I thought that organic was "good"?
(Note: When they talk about "inorganic" and "organic", they are using the chemistry meaning of organic: An "organic" molecule has one or more carbon atoms.)

http://iodine4health.com/ortho/ortho.htm

Organic and Inorganic Iodine.

From the perspective of Orthoiodosupplementation, inorganic Iodine (e.g., molecular iodine, I2, and the iodides, I-) are quite safe. The organic forms (e.g., drugs like Amiodarone and radioactive iodine) are not safe. From this perspective, one of the problems with past research is the confusion of the inorganic and organic forms of iodine, with the problems caused by the drug forms of Iodine inappropriately blamed on "safe" inorganic iodine.

inorganic Iodine vs. amiodrone, for example:

http://iodine4health.com/body/heart/west_heart.htm

ATRIAL FIBRILLATION, ARRHYTHMIAS AND IODINE
By Bruce West, D.C.

[In Health Alert, June 2006, Volume 23, Issue 6. To order, call 831-372-2103, weekdays. Or write Health Alert, 100 Wilson Road, #110, Monterey Ca 93940.]

“As you have read over and over in Health Alert, there is an epidemic of cardiac arrhythmias and atrial fibrillation in this country. Expert Thyroidologists like Guy Abraham, MD, are convinced that the medical iodine phobia has a great deal to do with this phenomenon. Adequate stores of iodine are necessary for a smooth heartbeat.” -- Health Alert, Vol. 22, No. 12

Too many years ago medical experts determined that high doses of iodine were dangerous, despite a hundred-year history of extremely high doses (in today’s terms) of iodine prescribed by doctors for just about everything—with great results. As is often the case, the flawed results of this study became medical dogma. And today, more than 50 years later, organized medicine still follows that dogma when it comes to iodine therapy.

This is particularly sad for those who do not have access to alternative medical care and are suffering from problems with thyroid and goiter, female reproductive diseases, menopause, diabetes, obesity, liver disease, polycystic ovaries, breast disease, heart disease, and most especially arrhythmia problems.
Missing Link
Iodine supplementation may be the missing link in a good percentage of heart arrhythmia cases, especially atrial fibrillation. The body needs adequate stores of iodine for the heart to beat smoothly. After close to a year now of using Iodine Fulfillment Therapy, I can attest to this fact. Most of the stubborn cases of cardiac arrhythmias and atrial fibrillation that we were unable to completely correct with our cardiac protocols have now been resolved with adequate supplies of iodine added to the protocol.

Even I was fooled for years—fooled away from using adequate doses of iodine. But thanks to bona fide experts like Dr. Abraham, I was able to see the decades-old medical iodine phobia for what it really was—a mistake. Carefully and slowly at first, I started having patients take sufficient doses of iodine. Much to my surprise, there were no problems, just many great results, especially with arrhythmias and atrial fibrillation.
Iodine Fulfillment
Iodine fulfillment means the entire body has adequate stores of iodine to function properly. Although iodine can be found in every organ and tissue in the body, some areas utilize more iodine than others. It is not only the thyroid gland that uses iodine but also the heart, breasts, ovaries, muscles, liver, and adrenal glands. We are also discovering that while it may take smaller doses to fulfill the thyroid’s needs, it often takes much larger doses to fulfill the rest of the body’s needs, including the needs of the heart.

These parts of the body are iodine sensitive—that is, if they are starving for iodine, they do not function properly. Since there are so many iodine-sensitive sites in the body, medical experts are finding that iodine therapy can be a “panacea” of sorts for all types of stubborn problems. Just as physicians noted 60 to 100 years ago, iodine therapy can help people with hypo- or hyperthyroid (with or without goiter), fibrocystic breasts, polycystic ovary syndrome, brain fog, constipation, obesity, diabetes, and hypertension. In addition, it may prove essential treatment if you suffer from heart disease, arrhythmias, and atrial fibrillation.

In the past, with just about every patient with heart problems, arrhythmias, and atrial fibrillation, I would always use a protocol from Standard Process that included Cataplex F. Cataplex F is a combination of liver extract, omega-3 fatty acids, and iodine. But the typical dose of four to six Cataplex F tablets contains less than one milligram of iodine. While this dose was adequate for most people, some failed to respond, or only got partially better. Old-time physicians used to routinely prescribe up to 100 milligrams daily for all kinds of problems with excellent results. Now I know that they were on the right track.
How Much Iodine, and For How Long?
As I see people with stubborn arrhythmias getting better on 10, 20, 30, and even up to 50 mgs of iodine daily, I know that large doses are sometimes needed by the body. This is what Iodine Fulfillment Therapy is all about. Iodine fulfillment simply fulfills all of the body’s needs for iodine. For those deficient, this may require up to 50 mgs daily for three to four months.

If you have been unable to resolve your heart arrhythmia with one of my protocols, the simplest way to proceed with Iodine Fulfillment Therapy is to add Prolamine Iodine from Standard Process to your heart protocol. Begin with one Prolamine Iodine tablet daily. If there are no problems after a few days to a week, increase the dose to two daily. Continue this procedure, increasing the dose by one more daily until your heart begins to beat smoothly. At this point, you have reached iodine fulfillment. Stay at this dose for a full three months.

Since each Prolamine Iodine tablet contains 3 mgs of iodine, your body may require from 1 to 15 tablets daily for three months. Most people achieve results after 3 to 10 tablets daily. After three full months at your iodine fulfillment dose, begin to cut the dose back by one to two tablets daily each week. If you begin to feel your heart act up again, you have gone past your maintenance dose. Add back one more tablet daily. You will generally end up with a dose of one to four daily—and this dose should be maintained for 12 months. Thereafter, you will probably need even less.
Don’t Take Prolamine Iodine and Amiodarone
Amazingly, while medicine shuns iodine therapy, their most popular anti-fibrillation drug, Amiodarone, actually is iodine in a toxic, sustained-release form. This drug can produce a smooth heartbeat when the body has accumulated about 1,500 mgs of iodine—the exact amount of iodine retained by your body when iodine fulfillment is achieved by natural supplementation with Prolamine Iodine.

Unfortunately, Amiodarone is an extremely toxic form of iodine used by the medical profession. The side effects are often too great (and even life threatening) for most people to endure long enough to achieve a normal heartbeat. In addition, once you stop this drug, your original problem returns. Iodine therapy, on the other hand, fulfills the body’s needs safely, then maintains the smooth heartbeat with a low-maintenance dose.

Because Amiodarone is iodine, you cannot use iodine fulfillment therapy while you are taking this drug. Rather, your doctor needs to wean you off this drug first, so you can then begin natural iodine treatment. In other words, iodine fulfillment therapy is done in place of Amiodarone, not together with it. Amiodarone and iodine at the same time can be dangerous.

If you are on a heart protocol that has been only partially effective, or your arrhythmia or atrial fibrillation problem is stubborn, you will need to test iodine fulfillment therapy. However, you will maintain your original heart protocol with one change. Once iodine therapy has started (even at one Prolamine Iodine tablet daily), you will no longer need to take Cataplex F. Everything else in your protocol remains the same.
The Iodine Test
In the past we held that if it took less than 24 hours for tincture of iodine to disappear from the skin then there was a need for iodine supplementation. Today, I am not so sure this is a good indicator of iodine need. There are just too many variables involved in how quickly the tincture disappears from the skin.

However, tincture of iodine, available in drug stores everywhere for pennies, cannot hurt. Common sense dictates that if the iodine first disappears in a few hours, but stays in place for more than 24 hours after iodine fulfillment therapy, it is a good test. I will leave it up to you if you want to challenge this test.

As far as I’m concerned, I am finding more and more people deficient in iodine—even those I would not have thought would have this problem. At this stage, unless you know you are allergic to iodine (a very rare condition), it would be best to fulfill your body’s needs for iodine if you have any of the problems mentioned in this article.

Simply proceed with caution, slowly and carefully. For anyone setting out on a course of iodine fulfillment therapy, please send us a self-addressed envelope with two stamps and say IODINE. We will send you our full article so you will know exactly how to proceed. The best course of action is to proceed with iodine therapy safely, as there have been some problems reported in certain individuals. I recommend that you proceed only when you have our Iodine flyer in your hands.
Problems and Allergy to Iodine
Few problems have been reported when iodine therapy is accomplished slowly and safely—as outlined in my flyer. Sensitive individuals may experience skin irritation; watery eyes, nose, and saliva; nervousness or headache. Some highly sensitive individuals may also experience a racing heart or irritation of the esophagus. These are extremely rare (I’ve seen very few of these potential problems), and they are easily resolved by either immediately reducing the dose or quitting the iodine.

The greatest problem arises when an individual with a known allergy to iodine tries iodine therapy. This therapy cannot be used by these folks unless their allergy to iodine is resolved.

Resolving an allergy to iodine may be possible with an acupuncture technique called NAET. To find out if your allergy to iodine (or other substances, for that matter) can be resolved, check out the acupuncture site of an old friend of Health Alert, Dr. Devi Nambudripad, at
http://www.naet.com.

The second greatest problem can occur if you try iodine therapy while taking an iodine drug like Amiodarone. This will cause problems that can require medical attention. Do not attempt to take large doses of iodine when you are taking Amiodarone, Pacerone, or Cardarone. If you want to try iodine therapy, your doctor will first have to wean you from these drugs.

In conclusion, if you suffer from heart arrhythmias or atrial fibrillation, or any of the problems listed in this article, keep iodine therapy in mind. If you use iodine therapy, please feel free to send me your results. As I’ve said, I have been nothing but pleasantly surprised with results coming back better and better. And I can finally reach some of those really stubborn arrhythmia and fibrillation cases that just would not respond completely to my protocol containing only a milligram or two of iodine.

It is now beyond a doubt that adequate iodine is necessary for a smooth heartbeat. This ongoing research is truly wonderful news.[/font]

Medizinmann99:
You must, must, must inform yourself about Iodine, read the books by Jerzy Zieba for information about it!!!

Medizinmann99:
FenbenLady

(Iodine Uncensored)
Mar 9 2019
Our thyroid swells as it is treated with lugols iodine. It does so to absorb all the nutrient it can, meanwhile, they tell you that iodine causes goiter.
It is the way of the thyroid to swell at first. Using co nutrients is only part of this question. The main thing to know is that it always swells the thyroid.

That is one big reason for people quitting iodine. They cant get past the idea that their thyroid swells. I guess it is a vulnerable point where the doctor or another well meaning person can talk you out of your therapy. The whole problem is that it does that before it can heal, it swells. Blame the organ, blame iodine, but you cant avoid this effect.

Our thyroids commit many crimes, for which they are summarily executed. Surgery for a thyroid that insists on swelling from iodine. Surgery for the thyroid that is offending the doctors by forming cysts. The cysts are the out picturing of extreme iodine deficiency.

The longer they demonize lugols, the longer till you can get help. God forbid, they remove other organs also from those organs not working right all from an iodine deficiency. I hope people can get a clue befor3e they have everything out. Most people I talk with who have had many surgeries let me know it starts with one organ, and it ends with death, cause there is no end of problems after the first organ is removed.

Women have massive surgeries to correct their iodine deficiency. they are so low on it that they succumb to the plans of the surgeons. One organ by one , until they are removed almost all of the tissue that makes hormones.

once these are all removed, the woman's body cavity is a hollow shell, then she can get relief. Only because, her iodine deficiency don't hurt as much, because all of the body parts that really needed iodine are removed. Ovaries, uterus, breasts, all these and more require iodine for their upkeep.

Our society is backwards, to surgically remove organs rather than use the simple micro mineral iodine. The prevailing system forces so much suffering, all by demonizing the very word iodine, by calling it a poison, restricting sales of iodine and restricting information most of all.   #surgery #iodine #hormones #restricted

Medizinmann99:
You might want to read
"Facts about Iodine and autoimmune thyroiditis, Guy Abraham, MD"
from here, scroll down a little:
===
https://www.iphpbb.com/foren-archiv/8/512000/510920/jod-und-haschimoto-20513505-97059-44.html

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln