Morbus Meulengracht Forum

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Bitte lesen Sie meine guten Gesundheitstipps unter
http://tinyurl.com/gutegesundheitstipps

Please read my good health tips at
http://tinyurl.com/verygoodhealthtips

Bitte schauen Sie sich auch meine Homepage unter
http://medizinmannsweltverbessererseite.heliohost.org/
an bzw. suchen Sie nach "Medizinmanns Weltverbessererseite". Please also check out my homepage!

Ich bin jederzeit unter der folgenden Emailadresse zu erreichen / you can contact me anytime at
[email protected]

Update 26.07.2023 ACHTUNG mein Hoster hat vor kurzem ein merkwürdiges Problem "aus dem Nichts" erzeugt...Links enthalten beim ersten Laden einer Forums-Seite offenbar manchmal eine "PHP Session ID" mitten im Link (also im "Inline Link", also "von außen nicht sichtbar", außer, wenn man über den Link mit der Maus fährt), was dazu führt, dass man, wenn man auf einen solchen Link klickt, auf der Hauptseite des Forums oder wieder auf genau der Seite, von der man ausgegangen ist, landet, d.h. man wird im Kreis geschickt bzw. zur Hauptseite zurückgeführt und kommt nie zum Ziel-Link. Wenn das passiert, bitte die ganze Seite mit den defekten Links im Browser NEU LADEN, d.h. STRG + F5 drücken, bzw. STRG + R drücken, damit der Browser gezwungen wird, die Seite neu zu laden, dann verschwinden alle "PHP Session IDs" aus den Links und die Links auf der Seite funktionieren wieder ganz normal.

Update 26th of July 2023: A strange problem emerged out of the blue, probably caused by my current hoster...if links do not properly work, the reason probably is that a "PHP Session ID" is added to the link (for whatever reason), in this case, reload the page (CTRL + F5 or CTRL + R in most browsers) and the link will work properly again!! This only applies to links which lead to this forum here, all other links works, except .de.vu links, as the old forwarding service does not exist anymore. You can learn how to easily repair .de.vu links in the following link (see below).

Die im Forum an verschiedenen Stellen enthaltenen, nicht mehr funktionierenden .de.vu Links - das war ein Weiterleitungsdienst, der leider seinen Betrieb komplett eingestellt hat - können folgendermaßen "repariert" werden: http://meulengrachtforum.altervista.org/forum/index.php/topic,1161.msg4069.html#msg4069

Autor Thema: Self help groups  (Gelesen 4819 mal)

Medizinmann99

• Administrator
  • Bleep.
    • Profil anzeigen
    • Medizinmanns Weltverbessererseite
Self help groups
« am: 03. September 2006, 15:04:03 »

According to my information, there currently exists 1 (one) self help group regarding gilberts syndrome at the moment - in the USA.

Another one is currently being founded in germany (there is some red tape left until it will officially exist).
I will post information about the german one as soon as it was founded.

We do not know anything about asian self help groups or self help groups in other countries (mainly because of the language barrier).

The reason that almost no self help groups exist altough about 5% of the population are affected by Gilberts Syndrome is - in my opinion - the simple fact that GS sufferers are being told that GS is not an illness and has no symptoms. So most people simply never make the connection between their symptoms and GS because they have been told by their wise doctors that no symptom whatsoever can be caused by GS. And if they do a research anyway (which is unlikely, as people trust trust trust "modern" medicine), most people usually stop researching after the first 100 08/15 sites that tell them that GS is not an issue. The people that have internet, of course. Many people dont have internet access or dont use it for various reasons. And of the remaining people only a fraction researches thoroughly enough to find GS internet forums or good GS internet sites that explain the full story. And only a few of them become active members of the GS community and do their own research and try to gather helpful information. And of the ones who gather information there are still a lot who keep the information for themselves, because why should they care for other people who they dont even know? Egoism is very "in" in our "modern society"  ???
And finally, GS sufferers usually have one problem, the lack of energy...and they have real lives going on, so usually they are lacking energy to do research and exchange information and become active in self help groups...

Well, thats the explanation in my opinion why there are almost no GS communities and for the general "atomization" of individual GS sufferers...other theories are welcome of course  ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Oktober 2006, 01:24:48 von Medizinmann99 »
"Die wunderbare Einrichtung und Harmonie des Weltalls kann nur nach dem Plane eines allwissenden und allmächtigen Wesens zustande gekommen sein. Das ist und bleibt meine letzte und höchste Erkenntnis." Isaak Newton

Seite erstellt in 0.035 Sekunden mit 25 Abfragen.